Sunday, November 23, 2008

fren's wedding

Attended a uni fren's wedding dinner, and happy to meet other frens there :) and surprised to learn a coursemate fren already got 3 kids ! How time flies ! And his eldest doter looked a bit like tomato, and no, i didnt have any pervert tots :)

can still remember the conversation i had with my uni fren, shortly after her breakup :
me : so, when you gonna pakto again?
She : not ever, cos if guys can be trusted, pigs can climb trees (男人信得过,母猪会上树)...

few months later, i saw her holding hands with a guy (her present husband), and called her :

me : hi, i saw a pig climbing tree the other day...
she : hahaha.....

her housemates(which includes my coursemates) were at the same table, and we reminicended on old times, where we used to have all nite drinking, smoking and dancing parties. Once we were so drunk we guys even took of shirts, and i still have some photos, but those are strictly for private viewing though, hehe.. :P

on the way back, heard this song on the radio, “Dream a Little dream of me” :

Stars shining bright above you;
Night breezes seem to whisper …– love you?
Birds singing in the sycamore tree.
Dream a little dream of me.

Say nighty-night and kiss me;
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me.
While I'm alone, blue as can be,
Dream a little dream of me.

Stars fading but I linger on, dear---
Still craving your kiss.
I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear,
Just saying this...

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you---
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you.
But in your dreams, whatever they be,
Dream a little dream of me.

Nite and sweet dreams to all :D

No comments: