Sunday, November 16, 2008

case 3 part 1

Part 1 - Fall to death

It was late night, and i was watching TV, sipping beer and having peanuts, when my handphone rang.

“Riiing.....Riiiing”, its from “Big Dog” James, my chain smoking police friend.
“Whassup, bro?” i answered.
“Sticky, we have a situation here. Come over to Tri towers, now.” He spoke hurriedly.
Its not like James to speak in such a manner, unlike his usual cool style. I gulped down my remaining beer, and put on my cloak before heading out.

Its a windy night, and dew have began to form on the car. I focused my mind as i sped towards my destination.

Tri Towers is a block of 3 condominium blocks facing North. The towers are namely, from left to right Tower A, B and C. Nothing spectacular. Except for a sprawled body in front of Tower B.

James was there, and gestured me over.
“Have a look at this, and see what you can make out of it.” He pointed to the body before me. “Seems like he fell to his death moments ago...”
What the ........ I was puzzled, and tried to make some sense out of it.

To be continued...

No comments: