Sunday, November 16, 2008

case 3 part 5

Part 5 – Kathy

Kathy’s room is a big difference from that of Faye. The flowers are growing nicely in the pots, and the background music of saxophone was soothing the the mind and soul.

I sat down at the plush cushion, and tried to concentrate as I looked at the ponytailed woman in her t-shirt and shorts.

“Miss Kathy, did you kill Mr. Kan? Is it possible that you pushed him over the balcony from your room, as he is directly below your block?” i started off bluntly.
“ (looong siiiigh..), ya, i would want to see him dead, given that he cheated my feelings and my money, that lousy s#nofab$%^xh...” she pushed her glasses on her nose ridge before continuing again. “But no, i didnt do it, some one beat me to it.”
“ What clue can you provide me on his death?”
“Well, that (censored) did left his will to Rachel.” she pondered before replying.
“And what can you tell me about the cape he's wearing on him?” i shot the question.
“Oh..err...that was...that's nothing to do with the case at all....now if you'll excuse me, i have an appointment....” she blushed at murmured.
“Very well, do give me a ring should you have further clues.” i gave her my card and left.

Next stop, rachel's apartment, block C.

to be continued....

No comments: