Wednesday, November 12, 2008

detective story - case 2 part 1

a sequel to my detective tales, though i think it sucks, as i'm tied down to the ending, and have to force myself to finish it...better story in part 3...hehe.. :P


Part 1 – Sore throat

Sore throat. It’s bugging me since last night. Thanks to me for forgetting to bring along water during my badminton session. I was lamenting my condition to Lilliane online when my handphone vibrated. It’s from Michelle, my analyst friend who works in the multinational 3N.

“Moshi-moshi, konbanwa” i picked it up.
“Uh..huh..huh…sniff..sniff…”someone was sobbing at the other end.
“Nan desuka?” I asked.
“Its…Its my boyfriend, he’s found dead with blood all over his face in a lady’s room….uh….huh….”Michelle managed to mumbled out between sobs.
Vanilla Brulee the kungfu superstar dead? It cant be, she must have made a mistake somewhere.

After coaxing her, I managed to outline the details as follows :

Deceased : Vanilla Brulee
Place of death : Nine Dragon Inn, Room 118
Suspect : Miss Lydia, Brulee’s good friend, who’s currently renting the room

I’m lucky that my friend “Big Dog” James is handling the case. After consoling Michelle as best I could, I ranged up James, and arranged to meet him tomorrow.

To be continued…

Note : Moshi-moshi = hello (in Japanese)
Konbanwa = good evening (in Japanese)
Nan desuka = what is it (in Japanese)

No comments: