Sunday, November 16, 2008

case 3 part 2

Part 2 – The Plot thickens

Its funny how the whole body twists when its dead. And this body is different. A bit different.

“So, what do you make of it? Mr. Kana..i mean Kan Asai, the personal secretary of White Don, dead in this manner?”Asked James.
Ya, it sure is weird. Kan Asai is wearing a cape, like those of superman and batman. And what is he wearing it for? Does he think he can fly like superman? Man....
Plus, the white glove which dropped out of his pocket links him to the White Glove gang, notorious for its vice activities.
“I cant make any sense of it yet. And who are the usual suspects this time?” i asked James with an arched eye brow.
“ 3 of em. His friend, Faye Lou staying at block A. his ex girlfriend Kathy in block B, the most likely murderer, as Kan Asai is directly below block B, and finally, his current girlfriend Rachel, in block C.”James summarized.
“Ok. Noted.” i jotted the details in my pocket notebook. “Please help to arrange for me to interview them. And let me know if there are further developments.” i finished off before heading home to get some much needed rest.

“Tweet, tweet” my house phone rang as i just stepped in. More news from James? I wondered as i picked up the phone.

“White Don wants ta meet you tomorrow, 9am, Medallion Club.” a steely cold voice said, sending a shiver down my spine.
“What? Wait...” “Click. Tuuut, tuut, tuut” the phone went dead before i can say anything.
Dang, and now what have i gotten myself into? I wondered out loud...

to be continued...

No comments: