Sunday, May 24, 2009

Part 5 – Merry Christmas

Following the suspicious looking Marco, we trailed him up a hill, with lavender growing all over the place. If Gordy's here, i'm sure he will notice the peculiar smell.

What greeted us at the hilltop almost made me swallow my toothpick.
Yvonne was tied and gagged to a chair on the edge of a cliff with Marco brandishing an evil looking dagger. As I tried to inch closer, i accidentally stepped on a twig.

“Snap !”
“Who's there? Come out slowly with your hands on your head, else the lady gets it !” Marco yelled, and pointed the dagger at Yvonne's throat.
I made an eye signal to Eve, and slowly moved out into the open.
“Cool it, its just me...” and I put my hands behind my head, while coiling my tongue into a spring, and spitted out my toothpick with deadly accuracy.
“Ptui !” “Aargh !”
With the technique of Sure Hit Toothpick (必中牙签), my weapon lodged itself into Marco's acupunture point, numbing his arm, bringing a cry from him, before his dagger dropped to the ground.
“Kiyaaa !”
Almost simultaneously, Eve charged up in lighting speed and punched the lights out of Marco with her continuous comet punch (nian huan liu xing quan,连环流星拳).
Seeing him unconscious on the ground, i think he must be seeing comets now.

As we untied Yvonne, she conveyed her thanks.
“What took you so long? Jia lat ! Must everything be made crystal clear to you before you can act??!!”
I apologized for my slow witted moves, and we all agreed that Gordy deserves the most credit.
Yvonne promised to bring back some nice bones as Christmas gift for Gordy , and I jokingly asked her to make sure its not human bones, and that’s when she gave a flying slapping kick to my face, nearly knocking out my false tooth, and I know she’s back in shape.

- End -

Merry Christmas to all ! have a peaceful and blessed year ahead :D

4 comments:

JamieLee said...

dear cousin,
put some alluring pictures, and it's gonna be better than what you wrote. :D , i like the caseeeeeeeees. :D. now that i;ve got the time to read

Ek Hau said...

dear jam,
haha..thanks for your most kind comments :D
sad to say, i dunno how to post pics ! X-P
and glad you enjoyed it ;-)

cheers :D

Tanny said...

hey Ek..you can add pics by clicking the "insert pic" button and then you can browse the pic and upload it..try that my friend..I know you can.

Ek Hau said...

haha...thanks, tanny :D