Monday, May 11, 2009

case 5 - part 2

Hope eve wont complain she's a “kelefe” seulement (french : only) after this, hehe... :P

Part 2 – Message from Sifu

“When I first taught you Seven Lucklets ( 七小福) kung fu, it was with the intention that yer shall see the truth, and be of contribution to the society.” Sifu’s voice resonated across the hall.
“But four of you, Night Queen, Poker Bishop, Mahjong Knight and Chess Rook had let me down, and became a scourge instead.” He continued disappointedly.
“The time has come for me to instruct Whirlwind Kick (旋风腿), Lightning Fist (闪电拳) and Pongo Sticky (瘦长棍) to clean up the mess, partly created by me. Good luck.” “Click.” The voice message ended.

“Wow ! Mm Shi Je (Fifth Elder Sister, 五师姐), that means Luk Shi Je (Sixth Elder Sister, 六师姐) will be joining us too? Man, its been ages since I last met her !” I beamed with anticipation, while Yvonne just smiled.
“Ding dong.” The bell rang and made me jumped.
I quickly rushed to open the door, expecting to meet Sixth Elder Sister, but the door opened to a dark hair brunette, in a blue and green t-shirt of Princess Bank, and holding a cute Paddington bear . No, it cant be, my friendly banker Eve coming to collect bank interest at this hour ?
“Err…who are you looking for? Are you Miss Eve from Princess bank?” I asked.
“Hehe…yes, I’m Eve.” She giggled. “ And it seems we’ve not met for quite some time, about 14 years?”
“Huh? We’ve met before?” and my mind was filled with question marks.
“Wait…” some flicker of intelligence began to form. “Don’t tell me you are “Lightning Fist” Eve…” I uttered the most improbable thoughts aloud.
“Bingo ! Hehe…” she giggled again.
“Man ! Why didn’t you tell me earlier ! I could have used gathering as the excuse to meet you for lunch !” I grumbled, while “Whirlwind Kick” Yvonne laughed in the background.

As we sat down around, Yvonne outlined the plan of attack.
“I’ve tricked Black Don and his henchmen to meet us at Lickem Hills, and we’ll eliminate them there. There’s only 1 road up, and we’ll arrive after them, and mop them up from below upwards.” She concluded.

On the way to Lickem Hills, we assigned our attack roles.

To be continued...

No comments: