Monday, May 11, 2009

case 5 - part 7

Part 7 – Showdown

The hilltop is barren, with rocky outcrops, and is called Bald Cliff by the locals. The whole place is brightly illuminated by the full moon tonight, and a dark figure stood at the centre, holding his hands behind, waiting for my arrival.

“So, it has come to this, sad, aint it?” Black Don shaked his head.
“Yeah, its you or me this time, no if’s, buts and and’s.”I took a step forward, and clenched my fists, making cracking sounds as my joints popped.
“What a waste…” he shaked his head again.
“Stop wasting time, and…..SMASH !” something smacked at my head before I could finish my sentence, and I fell to the ground, spitting out blood.

“Tsk, tsk, you’re too weak, its like throwing eggs at the rock ! Hahaha…” he gloated.
“Yaaargh !” I climbed back up, and charged at him.
“No, no….not in a million years..” he shook his forefinger, and side stepped my attacks.
“Arrgh ! Cough ! cough !” something’s strangling me, and I cant breath !
“My, oh my, this is too easy, and boring…yawn…” Black Don carried me high up with his hands crushing my neck, and I can only flail my legs helplessly, and grabbed at his hands.
“Bonne Nuit.” He walked over to the cliff edge, and tightened his vice like grip, before preparing to let me off.

“Snick !” “Woosh!” “Ouch !”
I pointed my forefinger at his chest, and let loose my Chi (energy, 气 ), forming it into a sharp energy pole, cutting thru the thick vest of Black Don, and piercing thru him.
“Energy Rod (气 棍) !” he yelled in despair and desperation, loosing his grip on me, and doubling over to fall over the cliff.
“Aaaahhhh !! …..” I screamed as I fell down….down…down….


A wolf howled in the distance, the moon continued to shine brightly, and only 2 sets of footprints remained on the barren landscape…..

-- END --

No comments: