Monday, May 11, 2009

case 5 - part 4

Part 4 – Mahjong Knight

“Craack, craack” twigs snapped under our footsteps as we tracked upwards. It wasn’t long before we reached a clear space. Surrounded by all sorts of citrus fruit trees, Citrus Park is a nice place to relax during summer and autumn. Picnicking and flying kites are a nice way to pass the time with my kids here next time, I made a mental note. My dreams was interrupted by a cough.

“Ahem, what have we here? 2 little lambs walking straight to me?” Mahjong Knight chuckled in the darkness.
“We don’t have the whole night, come out and get your servings.” I barked.
“Hah, since you asked for it.” And he leaped out into the clearing.
“Eat this..” he whipped out a long whiplash, made of mahjong tiles stringed together.
“Its his famous technique, Mahjong Dragon (麻将神龙) , I’ll kicked the lights out of him.” Yvonne moved forward. Stopping before him, she stood on her left leg, with the right leg folded up 90 degrees, and her arms in guarding stance. This is the stance used for fighting seniors in martial arts, Golden Phoenix Salutes (金凤朝阳), to show our respect.
Even in the midst of it all, Yvonne still kept her patience as she faces her nemesis. A baby whirlwind began to blow, circling dried leaves around her, and blowing her hair about.
“Hieeyaa !” Mahjong Knight lashed out his deadly whip.
“Haah !” Yvonne unleashes her sure kill technique, Typhoon Kick (跆风暴踢), blocking the whip with her right leg, before leaping up and giving a flying side kick to the head of Mahjong Knight.
“Urgh…” Mahjong Knight was knocked back, and he struggled to get to his feet.
“Fool ! What are you looking at? Move !” she shot at me.

“On my way !” I answered, as I scrambled upwards in the darkness, leaving her to take care of things.

To be continued….

No comments: