Friday, May 22, 2009

I know you dont give a damn

I know you dont give a damn that i've been working for 3 weeks non stop, sleeping at 3am earliest, and waking again at 8am...

I know you dont give a damn that i dont have any rest days, while you go off for the weekends..

I know you dont give a damn that i gave in all i have, my time, life, money, etc..and its still not enuff for you...

I know you dont give a damn that you call up the whole world to pick on my incompetencies, and the whole world then fxxked me up..

I know you dont give a damn that i dont give a damn about your calls, but you still bombard me with missed calls and sms-es...

I know you dont give a damn that your priorities are always more important than mine, as if mine existed...

I know you dont give a damn that you cut into my lane at turtle speed while i'm driving at top speed..

I know you dont give a damn about what i think, or do, or say...

I know you dont give a damn about all this...

I know you dont give a damn....

I know you dont give a damn...

I know you dont give a damn
I know you dont give a damn
I know you dont give a damn
I know you dont give a damn
I know you dont give a damn
I know you dont give a damn
I know you dont give a damn
I know you dont give a damn
I know you dont give a damn

..........................................................

No comments: