Monday, May 11, 2009

case 5 - part 6

Part 6 Night Queen

She’s already waiting for me at the Goat’s Trail, a narrow winding track leading towards the hilltop. Her shadow cast long on the ground, with her back facing the full moon. I stopped in my tracks, and saluted her.

“Dai Shi Je (大师姐),” I greeted. Its customary to greet seniors, no matter what the circumstances are.
“I hope Sifu told you that he taught me his most powerful move – Night Owl in Fog (雾夜飞鹰), and hopefully you have an answer for that.” She warned as she prepared her technique, forming her hands into claws, like an owl ready to pounce on a helpless field rat.
“Gimme 5 mins, Dai Shi Je, I’m sweating all over..” I pleaded, as I whisk out my drenched hanky, and proceeded to wipe my cold sweat.
“Take your time, you wont have any left after this.” She smirked. Even her blind pupils seemed to look me no up (looked down at me).
“Ok, I’m ready.” I held my wet hanky with my thumb and forefinger, letting it hanging down loosely.
“I see, seems Sifu taught you a new technique, Cloth Pole (布棍) huh? But its useless against me ! Hieyah !” she cried and charged towards me, with her claws flying everywhere, making it impossible to get near her without being ripped to pieces.

I swing my wet hanky in a circular manner, slowly at first, then gaining speed, thus making it into a hard, rock like stick (hence the name Cloth Pole).
Charging forward to meet her attack, I aimed the Cloth Pole at her heart in the last possible moment, hitting at her pressure point of Temporary Heart Stop.

“Swish, swish…” my coat got tore away by her sharp claws, as I closed my eyes and braced myself for further onslaught, only to find her slowly crumpled to the ground.
“Fuuuh…” I blew out a long air of relief, and moved up to meet the Black Don himself for the final battle.

To be continued…..

No comments: