Sunday, March 22, 2009

case 4 - part 8

Part 8 – Clues

Reaching home, I got down to work. Putting the glove on the test table, under the microscope, I began to look for minute details.

The glove was stained with some grey particles, a bit of white caked up stuff, flakes of brown dust, and white crystalline powder. Further tests revealed them to be cement, paint, saw dust and salt respectively.

Using the internet, I looked for a place which is near a cement plant, a paint factory, a sawmill, and near the sea. It wasn’t long before I located an abandoned warehouse near the port. Most likely Explosive Jack is holing out there, and I gotta act fast if I want to rescue little Bruce safely.

Calling up Big Dog James to mobilized his police staff, I sped off to the warehouse, praying that I’m not too late.

Reaching the place, I found that the area is deserted. Getting down from my car noiselessly, I sneaked towards the warehouse, hiding from empty containers to containers, before snaking into the building itself.

“Quit playing games and show yourself, hahaha…” a voice calls out, and ended in hysterical laughter.
Heaving a sigh, I moved out to the open, expecting the worst.

To be continued….

No comments: