Sunday, March 22, 2009

case 4 - part 1

Part 1 – Kidnapped

“Hachoo !” I sneezed, and tried to steady my hand on pouring tea for Tomato. Its good to have bak kut teh at Taman Rashna , Klang, the best i've tasted so far, with her.
“Nice of you to meet me up finally.” I smiled at her.
“Hahaha....” She laugher her trademark lafter, which seemed to carry away all my weariness, but not laziness. “Yo...you're so loh soh ( 罗嗦,long winded) !” she chided.
“Hehe..” I just grinned sheepishly. What can i say, to a gal who looks much cuter in person than her online photos? “When will you come back to be my girlfriend?” I teased her.
“Ni3 Deng3 Jiu2 Jiu3...(你等久久,You wait long long)..” her stress on the last word sent goosebumps on me.
“Riiing...Riiing...” Funny, that sounds like my house phone.... “Riiing...Riiing...” Wait...it IS my house phone !

I opened my eyes, and found myself staring at the ceiling, with the phone still ringing. Man, it's just a dream ! I mean, tomato so busy lately that she doesn't even respond to my online advances, how can she possibly meet me? I clambered up and wiped my saliva as i dragged myself across the hall to answer the phone.

“Helo..” I croaked.
“Sticky ah? Is that you? Big trouble ! My son, Bruce's been kidnapped !” cried Esther.
“What? When did that happened? Where?” i woke up immediately.
“At my house, i came back to find my house in a mess, and Bruce missing...”she said worriedly.
“Wait, hang on, i'm coming over. Gimme half an hour.” I put down the phone, and rushed over to her place at Yellow Fort.

To be continued....

No comments: