Sunday, March 22, 2009

case 4 - part 2

Part 2 – Black glove

I reached Esther's place, and comforted her. Scouting around the place for clues, i only managed to find a black glove. Picking it up gingerly with my forensic glove covered hand, i put it in a clear plastic bag. A peculiar mark on the glove caught my eye, and made me jumped.

“What is it?” Esther noticed my surprise and ask worriedly.
“Oh, its nothing, i just think i may have found some clues.” I told her. But inside my mind, i'm telling myself, this cant be, no, its too unreal. But a famous detective once said, after eliminating all the possibilities, whatever is left, however improbable, is the truth. And i believed in it.

The black glove belongs to a member of the infamous Black Glove gang, headed by Black Don and his henchmen. He is far more sinister than White Don, who seemed like a kid compared to Black Don himself.

“Tweet, tweet”, my hand phone rang. Its Big Dog James, my police friend.
“Sticky, don't stick your head into this, its far more than you can swallow this time.” he cautioned.
“No, this time, its personal.” “Click” i shut off my handphone.

After consoling Esther again, i headed off to the headquarters of Black Glove Gang.

I reached Neikkoh association building in the suburbs. The whole palce is decked in flags of different colors - bright red, yellow, green ; seems like there's a diety's birthday. Weaving thru the thick incense smoke, and people packed in front of the stage show, i arrived at the back door staircase.

To be continued...

No comments: