Monday, October 13, 2008

detective story - FAQs

F.A.Q.s (actually just some questions from fans and made up questions from myself, kekeke.. :P )

Q. Is the story based in Europe or KL ?
A. Actually, it started out in Europe, but I decided to put in places where my gal frens are staying, hence the random and far flung places, eg Sri petaling, Sheung Wan (Hong Kong), etc. The author apologise for the confusion caused. ;-P

Q. Is the story about a group of French speaking Malaysians in Europe, or French people in Malaysia?
A. In the beginning, I thought of flaunting my French, but turns out I know only a few words, and had to bring in the other languages and dialects, thus making it into a “rojak”. The author also wish to apologise for the foul languages used, and will monitor it closely in the future.

Q. Are the characters someone you know?
A. Ya, since I’m writing the story, might as well put in the gals I know. :-)

Q. Doesn’t the story have titles?
A. Sorry, at first I thought it’s gonna be a one off thing, only to have Michelle suggest a second plot, and it subsequently triggered off my wild imaginations. So, tentatively, the titles are :
Case #1 : Tear of the Nile (booooring )
Case #2 : Demise of a superstar (yawn..)
Case #3 : Fall to death / Tri Towers ( its seems I don’t have talent in making up titles, can anyone help? Miss Purple? Hehe…)
Case #4 : Kidnapped
Case #5 : Clean Up ( in draft mode )

Q. When will all this stories end?
A. Well, at first, I intended to kill off Sticky in case #4, cos I ran out of ideas liao. But Lilliane protested, and suggested that I sent him on a holiday in the Carribeans, so, I’ll see how it goes. Maybe extend his life one more case, and finish him off in case#5, haha…

Thanks for all the support, and bearing with me and my crazy imaginations - Lilliane, Michelle, senior(Countess Yvonne), Eve, Miss Purple and Miss tomato. :D

No comments: