Monday, September 15, 2008

realization

Something dawned on me today.

I realized that :
1.by saying that i'm lazy, by not knowing more about my job, being ignorant and doing nothing about it, is irresponsible. I've gotta learn to take care of myself(eg learn to fry egg), and dun let parents worry about me.
2.By being childish, and making people angry with my words, and continuously apologizing, and repeating the same mistakes over and over again, is truly childish. I gotta grow up.
3.Using sweet talk to court gals just wont work(from my experience), i need to improve myself and love myself first, before i can love others.
4.And telling gals that i like them before i know them is not considered as honesty, but stupidity and flirtious, insincere.
Finally, i would like to quote the lyrics from “better man” by robbie williams :

Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain

Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man

yeah, i want to become a better man.

No comments: